Billy Linn is a 19-year-old Army specialist fighting in Iraq. After he and his comrades barely survive a tense battle that receives broad news coverage, they are celebrated as heroes and brought back home by the Department of Defense. In the United States, they go on a promotional tour across the country that ends at the halftime show in Dallas for a Thanksgiving home game. Through flashbacks, the film reveals what really happened to the squad – contrasting the realities of the war with America’s perceptions.
- Velika Britanija, Kina, SAD , 2016
- FEST 45 Gala
- Ang Lee
- Jean-Christophe Castelli
- Joe Alwyn, Garrett Hedlund, Kristen Stewart, Vin Diesel, Ismael Cruz Cordova
- 2016 Njujork
- 2016 Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk 2012 Life of Pi / Pijev život 2009 Taking Woodstock / Priče o Vudstoku 2007 Lust, Caution / Oprez, požuda 2005 Brokeback Mountain / Planina Broukbek 2003 Hulk 2000 Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon / Pritajeni tigar, skriveni zmaj 1999 Ride with the Devil 1997 The Ice Storm / Ledena oluja 1995 Sense and Sensibility / Razum i osećajnost 1994 Eat Drink Man Woman 1993 The Wedding Banquet / Svadbeni banket 1992 Pushing Hands / Ruke koje guraju
- John Toll
- Tim Squyres
- Jeff Danna, Mychael Danna
- Simon Cornwell, Stephenson Cornwell, Marc Platt, Tom Rothman, Rhodri Thomas, Ang Lee
- Bona Film Group, Film4, Ink Factory
Price: 400 RSD
Price: 300 RSD
Price: 300 RSD
Centar za kulturu ‘Vlada Divljan’
Ang Lee (born in 1954), a Taiwanese-born American film director, screenwriter and producer, has become one of today's greatest contemporary filmmakers. Ang graduated from the National Taiwan College of Arts in 1975 and then came to the U.S. to receive a B.F.A. Degree in Theatre Direction at the University of Illinois, and a Masters Degree in Film Production at New York University.
He is one of the few people of Asian descent to win an Oscar, multiple Taiwan's Golden Horse Awards, a Golden Globe, and BAFTA for Best Director, and is the only director to win the Golden Bear twice: for The Wedding Banquet and for his first Hollywood-mainstream movie Sense and Sensibility (1995). This film also acquired a Best Picture Oscar nomination, and won Best Adapted Screenplay award.
Lee has won the Academy Award for Best Director twice: for Brokeback Mountain (2005) and for Life of Pi (2012). He also won the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film for Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (2000). Lee won Golden Lion twice: for Brokeback Mountain and for Lust, Caution (2007).
Ang Lee was a member of the main competition jury at the 2013 Cannes Film Festival.
Billy Lynn’s Long halftime Walk is his latest film, which premiered at the 2016 New York Film Festival.