After 12 years of absence, Louis, a writer, goes back to his hometown, planning on announcing his upcoming death to his family. As resentment soon rewrites the course of the afternoon, fits and feuds unfold, fuelled by loneliness and doubt, while all attempts of empathy are sabotaged by people’s incapacity to listen and love.
- Kanada, Francuska, 2016
- FEST 45
- Xavier Dolan
- Xavier Dolan, Jean-Luc Lagarce
- Gaspard Ulliel, Nathalie Baye, Vincent Cassel, Marion Cotillard, Léa Seydoux
- Kan, Kalgari, Nort Bej, Kolonj, Toronto, BFI London
- André Turpin
- Amélie Labrèche
- Jean-Pierre Arquié
- Sylvain Corbeil, Xavier Dolan, Nancy Grant, Elisha Karmitz, Nathanaël Karmitz, Michel Merkt
- Sons of Manual, Téléfilm Canada
Price: 400 RSD
Price: 300 RSD
Price: 350 RSD
Xavier Dolan was born in 1989 in Montreal. He began his career as a child actor in commercials, later on starting to direct arthouse movies. He received first international acclaim in 2009, with his debutante work I Killed My Mother (J’ai tué ma mere). He has won various awards for exceptional directorial work, including the Jury Prize at the Cannes Film Festival in 2014, as well as the Grand Prix in 2016. He works as an actor, director, screenwriter, editor and costume designer.