This is the story of a man who fooled an entire country. A tale of cheats and impostors, taking its inspiration from true facts and from one of the most intriguing characters of recent decades: the spy Francisco Paesa.
This fact-based Spanish yarn of personal and professional corruption confirms director Alberto Rodriguez as a crossover-ready talent.
Guy Lodge, Variety
- Španija, 2016
- Focus Europe
- Alberto Rodríguez
- Alberto Rodríguez, Rafael Cobos
- José Coronado, Eduard Fernández
- San Sebastijan, Brajton
- 2016 El hombre de las milas caras / Smoke & Mirrors / 2014 La isla minima / Marshland / Najmanje ostrvo 2012 Grupo 7 / Unit 7 / Specijalni odred 7 2009 After 2005 7 vírgenes / 7 Virgins / 7 blaženih device 2002 El traje / The Suit / Odelo
- Alex Catalán
- José M. G. Moyano
- Julio de la Rosa
- José Antonio Félez, Mercedes Gamero, Gervasio Iglesias, Mikel Lejarza, Francisco Ramos
- Atípica Films, Atresmedia Cine, Sacromonte Films, Telefónica Studios, Zeta Cinema, El espía de las mil caras AIE
Price: 400 RSD
Cineplexx UŠĆE hall 1
Price: 350 RSD
Price: 300 RSD
Price: 300 RSD
Centar za kulturu ‘Vlada Divljan’
Alberto Rodríguez was born in 1971 in Spain. He studied Image and Sound at the University of Seville and worked as a TV producer. His first great success came with Bancos, his short film, which screened at the San Sebastian International Film Festival. Since then he has directed several feature films and received Goya nominations; for his 2014 feature, Marshland, he received two - for Best Directing and Best Screenplay.