Scouring 100 years of footage from the BFI National Archive, BAFTA®-winner Paul Wright constructs an exhilarating study of Britain’s shifting – and contradictory – relationship to the land.
- UK, 2017
- Paul Wright
- 2017 London, Lids / BFI London Film Festival, Leeds Film City
- 2017 Arcadia / Arkadija
2013 For Those in Peril
- Adrian Utley, Will Gregory
- John Archer, Mark Atkin, Adrian Cooper
- A Hopscotch Films, Crossover, Common Ground production
- is the British Council’s platform which supports and develops the audio-visual sector in the Western Balkans. By connecting UK and regional experts, this programme supports the constant exchange of knowledge and skill in this area, especially with regard to new technologies and areas such as Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, visual effects and animation, production and gaming.
Price: 350 RSD
Cinegrand - Capitol Park Rakovica, sala 1
Price: 340 RSD
Price: 300 RSD
Muzej jugoslovenske kinoteke
Paul Wright is a director and writer, known for For Those in Peril, Until the River Runs Red (2010) and Believe (2009).