Marc is diagnosed with a disease and is given one year left to live. Unable to accept his own end, he decides to freeze his body. Seventy years later, in the year 2084, he becomes the first man to be revived in history. It is then he discovers that the love of his life, Naomi, has accompanied him this entire time in a way that he'd never expected.
- Belgium, Spain, France, 2016
- Mateo Gil
- Mateo Gil
- Tom Hughes, Charlotte Le Bon, Oona Chaplin
- 2016 London, Sidžes, Montreal / Frightfest London, Sitges Film Festival, Fantasia 2017 Porto / Fantasporto
2016 Realive / Vraćen u život
1999 Nadie conoce a nadie / Nobody Knows Anybody
- Pau Esteve Birba
- Guillermo de la Cal
- Lucas Vidal
- Arcadia Motion Pictures, Achaman Films AIE, Noodles
- Ibon Cormenzana, Ignasi Estapé, Jérôme Vidal
- 2017 Fantasporto - International Fantasy Film Award - Best Film, Best Screenplay
Price: 390 RSD
Price: 300 RSD
Dvorana Kulturnog centra
Price: 350 RSD
Cinegrand - Capitol Park Rakovica, sala 2
Mateo Gil is a Spanish writer and director, known for Agora, The Sea Inside and Open Your Eyes (which was remade in Hollywood as Vanilla Sky).
Gil is a gifted writer-director and manages to intercut the past and future with considerable skill for most of the running time.
Jordan Mintzer, The Hollywood Reporter