Just after giving birth, Ana, a single mum, finds out she is not in the system, that neither she nor her newborn baby officially exist. Erased tells the story of what happened to Slovenians born on the wrong end of the disintegrated country, who in the 1990s had their ID cards hole punched. What happens if you are erased from the system? You may be deported, your neighbours might take over your home, you lose your job, your doctor, even your child… Ana’s frantic attempts to find a solution turn into a gripping tale and close scrutiny of the anomalies of the Slovenian social system.
- Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, 2018
- SERBIAN FILM (Serbia & Friends)
- Miha Mazzini, Dušan Joksimović (ko-reditelj)
- Miha Mazzini
- Judita Franković, Sebastian Cavazza, Izudin Bajrović
- 2018 Portorož, Talin / Festival of Slovenian Film, Tallinn Film Festival
- 2018 Izbrisana / Erased
- Dušan Joksimović
- Tomislav Pavlić
- Jure Ferina, Pavle Miholjević, Vladimir Godar
- Ira Cecić, Frenk Celarc, Ankica Jurić Tilić, Biljana Prvanović, Christoph Thoke, Diego Zanco
- Delirium, Gustav Film, Kinorama, Pakt Media
- 2018 Festival of Slovenian Film
Price: 400 RSD
Price: 350 RSD
Price: 400 RSD
Cineplexx BIG Beograd, sala 3
Miha Mazzini (1961) is an award-winning writer, computer expert, screenwriter, film director and screenwriting lecturer with an MA in Creative Writing for Film and Television, University of Sheffield. He is a voting member of the European Film Academy.
Erased is a well-written, straightforward story that benefits most from Franković Brdar's performance, which is both fully dedicated and finely nuanced in exactly the right places.
Vladan Petković, Cineuropa