A darkness swirls at the center of a world-renowned dance company, one that will engulf the artistic director, an ambitious young dancer, and a grieving psychotherapist. Some will succumb to the nightmare. Others will finally wake up.
- Italy, USA, 2018
- FEST 47 Gala
- Luca Guadagnino
- David Kajganich
- Dakota Johnson, Tilda Swinton, Chloë Grace Moretz, Mia Goth
- 2018 Venecija / Venice International Film Festival
- 2018 Suspiria
2017 Call me by Your Name / Skrivena ljubav
2015 A Bigger Splash / Rasprskavanje
2009 Io sono l’amore / I am Love
2005 Melissa P.
1999 The Protagonists
- Sayombhu Mukdeeprom
- Walter Fasano
- Thom Yorke
- Producent / :
- Bradley J. Fischer, Luca Guadagnino, David Kajganich, Francesco Melzi d'Eril, Marco Morabito, Gabriele Moratti, William Sherak, Silvia Venturini Fendi
- Produkcija / :
- Frenesy Film Company, Videa, First Sun, MeMo Films, Mythology Entertainment, Amazon Studios
- Distributer / Print Source:
- 2018 Venice International film Festival - La Pellicola d'Oro Award, Best Special Effects (Franco Ragusa); Soundtrack Stars Award, Best Original Song (Thom Yorke)
Price: 400 RSD
Price: 400 RSD
Cineplexx UŠĆE Shopping Center, sala 1
Price: 350 RSD
Jugoslovenska kinoteka, Makavejev Hall
Italian director and producer Luca Guadagnino was born in Palermo, Sicily in 1971. He is known for I am Love (nominated at the Golden Globe Awards for Best Foreign Film in 2011), A Bigger Splash and Call me by Your Name (Academy Award for Best Adapted Screenplay, also nominated in the Best Motion Picture of the Year category). Guadagnino often works with the actress Tilda Swinton. He directed a number of feature length and short documentaries.
Luca Guadagnino’s Suspiria isn’t so much a remake of the 1977 Dario Argento horror classic as it is a seriously insane (and seriously serious) expansion on the original.
Christy Lemire, Roger Ebert