The film is based on the history of the Sobibór extermination camp uprising during WWII and Soviet officer Alexander Pechersky. When he was a POW in Sobibor, he managed to do the impossible - to organize a revolt and mass escape of the prisoners. Many of the escapees were later caught and died - the rest led by Pechersky managed to join the partisans. Script based on the book by Ilya Vasiliev: "Alexander Pechersky: Breakthrough to Immortality".
- Litvanija Turkey, France, Lithuania, Poland, 2018
- Focus Europe
- Konstantin Khabenskiy
- Anna Chernakova, Michael Edelstein, Ilya Vasiliev
- Konstantin Khabenskiy, Christopher Lambert, Mariya Kozhevnikova, Michalina Olszanska, Philippe Reinhardt, Maximilian Dirr
- 2018 Sobibor
- Ramunas Greicius
- Yuriy Troyankin
- Elmira Aynulova, Sergei Bespalov, Gleb Fetisov, Maria Mikhailova, Anton Neichel, Ilya Vasilie, Mariya Zhuromskaya
- ArtBox Company, Cinema Center, Fetisoff Illusion, Visual Arts
- Dexin Film
Price: 400 RSD
Cineplexx 4D Delta city, sala 6
Price: 250 RSD
Centar za kulturu ‘Vlada Divljan’
Price: 300 RSD
Price: 400 RSD
Cineplexx UŠĆE Shopping Center, sala 1
Konstantin Khabensky (1972) is a Russian actor of stage and film, as well as director. From 1997 he was part of the Saint Petersburg Lensoviet Theatre cast until 2000, after which he transferred to the Moscow Art Theatre in 2002 where he is still active. Among the Russian audience he gained recognition with the TV series Deadly Force, while his international breakthrough came with the films Night Watch and Day Watch. One of the most acclaimed actors in Russia, Khabensky has earned numerous awards. Khabensky made his directorial debut with the Holocaust drama Sobibor.
Production values are excellent with Khabenskiy looking to neatly balance scale and intimacy.
Todd Brown, Screenanarchy