Nine high school students from disparate corners of the globe navigate rivalries, setbacks, and hormones on their quest to win the international science fair. Only one can be named "Best in Fair."
- USA, 2018
- DOCUFEST 2019
- Darren Foster, Cristina Costantini
- Cristina Costantini, Darren Foster, Jeff Plunkett
- Jack Andraka
- Filmography (joint):
- 2018 Science Fair / Sajam nauke (Documentary)
- Peter Alton
- Tom Maroney, Alejandro Valdes-Rochin
- Jeff Morrow
- Cristina Costantini, Daniel Eilemberg, Darren Foster, Isaac Lee, Jeff Plunkett, Keith Summa
- Muck Media
- 2018 Kalgari, Klivlend, Ferhoup, Portland, San Veli, Sandens / Calgary International Film Festival, Cleveland International Film Festival, Fairhope Film Festival, Portland International Film Festival, Sun Valley Film Festival, Sundance Film Festival
Muzej jugoslovenske kinoteke
DARREN FOSTER, CRISTINA COSTANTINI
Darren Foster is a DuPont and Peabody Award-winning documentary filmmaker. His latest film Science Fair, which he directed and produced with Cristina Costantini, won the 2018 Sundance Festival Favorite Award. Darren was the series director of the critically-acclaimed Borderland series (2014). Darren was a founding member of the Vanguard documentary series on Current TV, where he produced dozens of films ranging from conflicts in the Middle East and Africa to presidential elections and prescription drug abuse in the US. His work has appeared on PBS, CNN, Discovery, Nat Geo, ABC, Channel 4 (UK) and the CBC. He has an MS from Columbia's Graduate School of Journalism.
Cristina Costantini is a producer and director, known for Science Fair, The Naked Truth: Death by Fentanyl (2016) and Why did the U.S. Lock Up These Women with Men? (2014).
Ovaj zarazni i veseo film osvaja vas fokusiranjem na entuzijazam i zavidno dobro raspoloženje pametnih i zanimljivih mladih ljudi koji se takmiče na „olimpijskim igrama naučnih sajmova”.
Kenet Turan, Los Anđeles Tajms