Based on the true story of a real-life friendship between TV star Fred Rogers and journalist Tom Junod.
- SAD, Kina / USA, China, 2019
- Biografska drama / Biographical Drama
- Gala by Knjaz Miloš
- Marielle Heller
- Micah Fitzerman-Blue, Noah Harpster
- Tom Hanks, Matthew Rhys, Susan Kelechi Watson, Chris Cooper
- 2019 Toronto, London, Rio de Žaneiro / Toronto International Film Festival, London Film Festival, Rio de Janeiro International F
- Anne McCabe
- Nate Heller
- Youree Henley, Peter Saraf, Marc Turtletaub, Leah Holzer
- TriStar Pictures, Tencent Pictures, Big Beach
- 2019 A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood / Lep dan u komšiluku
- 2018 Can You Ever Forgive Me?
- 2015 The Diary of a Teenage Girl / Dnevnik jedne tinejdžerke
Price: 400 RSD
Price: 350 RSD
Price: 300 RSD
Marielle Heller is a writer, director and actor. She studied theatre at UCLA and then at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London. She was selected as a 2012 Sundance Screenwriting Fellow and 2012 Sundance Directing Fellow, and was honoured with the Lynn Auerbach Screenwriting Fellowship, and The Maryland Film Festival Fellowship. She has performed at theaters all over the world, from New York to the West End. She directed three feature films and her debut The Diary of a Teenage Girl won at FEST 2016, winning the Belgrade Victor prize for Best Picture.
It’s not a film without fault, but its warmth radiates throughout
Benjamin Lee, The Guardian