Marion is 18 years old. Filled with grief since the loss of her sister, she has reached an age where she feels a vital need for freedom. One night, she embarks on a ride through the streets of Paris. What follows is an evening of encounters until Marion meets the impulsive Alex. Like a reunion of two lonely souls, their path will evolve into a rhythm of wandering in a city that youth no longer relates to, like a journey into the night.
- France, 2021
- Main Competition
- Antoinette Boulat
- Antoinette Boulat, Anne-Louise Trividic, François Choquet
- Lou Lampros, Tom Mercier, Carmen Kassovitz, Angelina Woreth, Lucie Saada, Emmanuelle Bercot, Maya Sansa
- Maxime Mathis
- Nicolas Errèra
- Marie-Jeanne Pascal, Alain Benguigui
- Macassar Productions, Sombrero Films
- 2021 Ma NuitMy NightMoja noć
- 2021 - Venecija, Toronto, Sao Paulo, GentVenice Film Festival, Toronto International Film Festival, São Paulo International Film Festival, Ghent Film Festival
Price: 500 RSD
Kombank dvorana, Hall 1
Price: 300 RSD
Dvorana Kulturnog centra
Price: 300 RSD
Jugoslovenska kinoteka, Makavejev Hall
ANTOANET BULA / ANTOINETTE BOULAT
Antoinette Boulat began her career as a casting director with Jacques Doillon’s Ponette (1996) from which Victoire Thivisol won Best Actress in Venice. Since then, she has worked on more than 120 films with major directors such as Olivier Assayas, Leos Carax, Wes Anderson, Sofia Coppola, Benoît Jacquot, François Ozon, Lars Von Trier... She won the European Casting Award at the Locarno Film Festival for Standing Tall (2017) by Emmanuelle Bercot. My Night (2021) is her first feature film.
Kritike / Reviews:
Casting director Antoinette Boulat delivers a moving, paradoxical an unusual first feature film, following in the wake of charismatic acting revelation Lou Lampros.
Fabien Lemercier, Cineuropa