Mina run a traditional caftan store in one of Morocco’s oldest medinas. In order to keep up with the demands of customers, they hire Youssef, a talented apprentice who shows utmost dedication in learning the arts of embroidery and tailoring from Halim. Over time, Mina comes to realise how much her husband is moved by the presence of the young man.
- , Maroko France, Morocco, Denmark, Belgium, 2022
- FEST Fokus
- Maryam Touzani
- Maryam Touzani, Nabil Ayouch
- Lubna Azabal, Saleh Bakri, Ayoub Missioui, Mounia Lamkimel, Abdelhamid Zoughi, Zakaria Atifi…
- 2022 – Kan, Karlove Vari, Toronto, Cirih, Haifa, London, Čikago, Valjadolid, Marakeš / Cannes Film Festival, Karlovy Vary International Film Festival, Toronto International Film Festival, Zurich Film Festival, Haifa Film Festival, London Film Festival, Valladolid International Film Festival, Marrakech International Film Festival, 2023 – Palm Springs, Roterdam, Geteborg / Palm Springs International Film Festival, International Film Festival Rotterdam, Göteborg Film Festival
- Virginie Surdej
- Nicolas Rumpl
- Kristian Eidnes Andersen
- Nabil Ayouch
- Les Films du Nouveau Monde, Snowglobe Theatre, Velvet Films, Ali n’ Productions
- MCF MegaCom Film
2022 Le bleu du caftan / The Blue Caftan / Plavi kaftan
2022 - Kan (Izvestan pogled) - FIPRESCI nagrada; Atina - nagrada publike; Čikago - Srebrni Hjugo za najbolju režiju, Marakeš - priznanje žirija; Valjadolid - najbolja glumica (Lubna Azabal); Vankuver - nagrada publike / Cannes Film Festival (Un Certain Regard) - FIPRESCI Prize; Athens International Film Festival 2022 - Audience Award; Chicago International Film Festival - Silver Hugo for Best Director (Maryam Touzani), Marrakech International Film Festival - Prix du Jury; Valladolid International Film Festival - Best Actress (Lubna Azabal); Vancouver International Film Festival - Audience Award
Price: 300 RSD
Dvorana Kulturnog centra
Price: 350 RSD
Price: 500 RSD
Cineplexx UŠĆE Shopping Center, Hall 2
Maryam Touzani was born in Tangier in 1980 and obtained a degree in journalism in London. She made several award-winning documentaries and shorts before making her debut feature, the multi-award-winning Adam (2019), which had its premiere in Un Certain Regard at the Festival de Cannes. The Blue Caftan (2022) also premiered in Un Certain Regard, where it won the FIPRESCI Prize.
This is a film that quietly but effectively rails against increasing conservatism.
Jonathan Romney, Screendaily
Maryam Touzani’s second feature is a moving, poetic and beautifully acted story of love, death and fear.
Davide Abbatescianni, Cineuropa
Ocenite film - total votes 0