Hélène, a 33-year-old woman from Bordeaux lives happily as a couple. Her life turns upside down the day she learns she has a rare lung disease. Thanks to a blog, she discovers Norway, and decides to follow her instinct. Despite all the love she has for Mathieu her life partner, she will cross all Europe to Norway in search of a new path.
- , Luksemburg, Norveška France, Germany, Luxembourg, Norway, 2022
- FEST Special
- Emily Atef
- Emily Atef, Lars Hubrich
- Vicky Krieps, Gaspard Ulliel, Bjørn Floberg, Sophie Langevin, Valérie Bodson, Jérémy Barbier d’Hiver…
- 2022 – Kan, Minhen Haifa, London, Sevilja / Cannes Film Festivals, Munich International Film Festival, Haifa Film Festival, London Film Festival, Seville European Film Festival 2023 – Geteborg / Göteborg Film Festival
- Yves Cape
- Sandie Bompar, Hansjörg Weißbrich
- Jon Balke
- Xénia Maingot
- Eaux Vives Productions, Samsa Film, Mer Film, NiKo Film, Jour2fête, Bjoca Productions, Ramona Productions
- MCG MegaCom Film
2022 Plus que jamais / More Then Ever / Više nego ikada
2018 3 Tage in Quiberon / 3 Days in Quiberon
2012 Töte mich / Kill Me
2008 Das Fremde in mir / The Stranger in Me
2005 Molly’s Way
Price: 500 RSD
Price: 300 RSD
Jugoslovenska kinoteka, Makavejev Hall
Emily Atef is half French, half Iranian, and was born in Berlin. With her family she moved to Los Angeles at the age of 7. At 13 they moved to France and later she left to London to work in the theatre. Emily finally settled down in Berlin where she studied directing at the DFFB (German Film Academy). Her feature 3 Days In Quiberon (2018) competed for the Golden Bear at Berlinale and won 7 Lolas at the German Film Awards, including Best Director and Best Film.
Emily Atef delivers a wonderful melodrama about the approach of death, whisking us from Bordeaux to Norway in the wake of the charismatic Vicky Krieps.
Fabien Lemercier, Cineuropa