Lilia returns home to her family and fellow soldiers after spending months as a POW. As a Ukrainian aerial reconnaissance expert, she was always on the lookout through the drones she operated. Now, as a civilian and wife, she struggles to look to the future. The pain and trauma from her time in captivity continue to resurface in dreamlike ways, making her unable to forget and move on.
- , Češka Ukraine, Czech Republic, Croatia, Sweden, 2022
- FEST Fokus
- Maksym Nakonechnyi
- Maksym Nakonechnyi, Iryna Tsilyk
- Rita Burkovska, Liubomyr Valivots, Myroslava Vytrykhovska-Makar, Natalia Vorozhbyt, Myroslav Hai, Dmytro Lozovsky, Kateryna Prymak, Daria Lorenci Flatz…
- 2022 – Kan, Kotbus, Solun, Varšava / Cannes Film Festival, Film Festival Cottbus, Thessaloniki International Film Festival, Warsaw International Film Festival 2023 – Trst / Trieste Film Festiva
- Khrystyna Lyzohub
- Ivor Ivezić, Alina Gorlova
- Džian Baban
- Darya Bassel, Yelizaveta Smith, Anita Juka, Dagmar Sedlačkova, Mario Adamson, Sergio C. Ayala
- Tabor Production, Masterfilm, 4 Film, Sisyfos Film Production
- 2022 Bachennya metelyka / Butterfly Vision / Vizija leptira
Price: 300 RSD
Dvorana Kulturnog centra
Price: 350 RSD
Price: 500 RSD
Cineplexx UŠĆE Shopping Center, Hall 1
Maksym Nakonechnyi is a Ukrainian director and producer. He received his degree in directing from Karpenko-Kary Kyiv National University of Theatre, Cinema and Television (2012). He has worked on various TV projects and co-founded the independent production company Tabor, which produces documentaries, fiction films, theatre productions, commercials and social advertising. Maksym has directed the fiction shorts. His debut feature, Butterfly Vision (2022) premiered at Cannes Film festival, in Un Certain Regard.
A sensitive, nuanced meditation on war and its effects on the psyche of individuals and nations.
Lee Marshall, Screendaily
Ocenite film - total votes 0