At dawn, Clarisse takes a last look at her husband and two sleeping children, hesitates to leave a note, and hits the road. A desperate escape that gradually reveals its layers as Clarisse – who seems to have an extra-sensory connection to the family she has left behind – loses herself in the world.
- France, 2021
- FEST Special
- Mathieu Amalric
- Mathieu Amalric (Based on the play Je reviens de loin by Claudine Galéa)
- Vicky Krieps, Arieh Worthalter, Anne-Sophie Bowen-Chatet, Sacha Ardilly, Bowen-Chatet, Juliette Benveniste, Aurèle Grzesik, Aurélia Petit, Erwan Ribard…
- 2021 – Kan, Brisel, Busan, Jerusalim, Hamburg, Sevilja, Lisaborn / Cannes Film Festival, Brussels Film Festival, Busan International Film Festival, Jerusalem Film Festival, Hamburg Film Festival, Seville European Film Festival, Lisbon & Estoril Film Festival 2022 – Roterdam / International Film Festival Rotterdam
- Christophe Beaucarne
- François Gédigier
- Yaël Fogiel, Laetitia Gonzalez, Felix von Boehm
- Les Films du Poisson, Gaumont, ARTE France Cinéma, Lupa Film, Canal+
- Distributer :
2021 Serre moi fort / Hold Me Tight / Zagrli me čvrsto
2014 La Chambre bleue / The Blue Room / Plava soba
2010 Tournée / On Tour / Turneja
2001 Le stade de Wimbledon / Wimbledon Stage
1997 Mange ta soupe / Eat Your Soup
1993 Les yeux au plafond (Short)
1990 Sans rires (Short)
- 2021 - Sevilja - Specijalno priznanje programa “Novi talas” / Seville European Film Festival - New Waves Special Prize
Price: 500 RSD
Kombank dvorana, Hall 6
Price: 300 RSD
Dvorana Kulturnog centra
Price: 500 RSD
Matthieu Amalric (1965) is an French actor and filmmaker. As an actor, he first received critical acclaim for My Sex Life...or How I Got Into an Argument (1996), for which he won the first of three a Césars Award. He has been in more than 30 films. Internationally, he is most known for his roles in Quantum of Solace (2008), The Grand Budapest Hotel (2006), and his lead performance in The Diving Bell and the Butterfly (2007), for which he won several awards. In 1997, he directed his first feature, Mange ta soupe. Amalric won the prize for Best Director at the Cannes Film Festival for his film Tournée (2010). Serre moi fort (2021) had its world premiere in Cannes.
Hold Me Tight achieves something quite remarkable, blurring the line between reality and imaginings to burrow into the heart of grief and loss in ways that are also life-affirming"
Lee Marshall, Screendaily
Mathieu Amalric plays with imagination to create a complex and sophisticated work.
Fabien Lemercier, Cineuropa
Ocenite film - total votes 0