When the son of Ukrainian immigrant Irina is attacked, the whole city stands up in solidarity with her family and condemns their Roma neighbors, who allegedly committed the crime. But soon another truth starts to emerge.
- , Češka Slovak Republic, Czech Republic, Germany, 2022
- FEST Fokus
- Michal Blasko
- Jakub Medvecký
- Vita Smachelyuk, Gleb Kuchuk, Igor Chmela, Viktor Zavadil, Inna Zhulina, Alena Mihulová, Veronika Weinhold, Gabriela Míčová, Claudia Dudová…
- 2022 – Venecija (Horizonti), Toronto, Hamburg, Rio de Žaneiro, Busan, Bosfor FF Istanbul, Solun, Kairo, Talin, Kotbus, Bangkok / Venice Film Festival (Orizzonti), Toronto International Film Festival, Hamburg Film Festival, Rio de Janeiro International Film Festival, Busan International Film Festival, Bosphorus Film Festival Istanbul, Thessaloniki International Film Festival, Cairo International Film Festival, Tallinn Black Nights Film Festival, Film Festival Cottbus, World Film Festival Bangkok 2023 – Palm
- Adam Mach
- Petr Hasalík
- Producenti :
- Jakub Viktorín, Pavla Janoušková Kubečková, Saar Yogev
- Nutprodukcia, Nutprodukce, Electric Sheep, Czech Television, Radio and Television Slovakia
2022 Obeť / Victim / Žrtva
2017 Atlantis, 2003 / Atlantida 2003
- 2022 - Bosfor FF Istanbul - Specijalno priznanje žirija, FEDEORA nagrada; Kairo - Specijalno priznanje; Bangkok - Specijalno priznanje žirija za scenario (Jakub Medvecký) / Bosphorus Film Festival Istanbul - Jury Special, FEDEORA Prize; Cairo International Film Festival - Special Mention; Bangkok World Film Festival - Special Jury Prize for Best Screenplay (Jakub Medvecký)
Price: 300 RSD
Dvorana Kulturnog centra
Price: 350 RSD
Price: 300 RSD
Kombank dvorana, Hall 6
Michal Blasko (1989, Bratislava) is a Slovak director and screenwriter. He studied film and television directing at the Academy of Performing Arts in Bratislava (VSMU). His short films were premiered at the most prestigious film festivals around the world (Cannes, San Sebastián, Karlovy Vary) and won several international awards. His bachelor short film Atlantis, 2003 (2017) was premiered at the Cinéfondation in Cannes and won the Czech Academy Award for Best Short Film. Victim (2022) is his feature film debut. That project has been selected for Cannes L'Atelier.
Blaško succeeds in creating a universal tale about two-class societies, repressed xenophobia and racism, as well as broken hopes and dreams.
Susanne Gottlieb, Cineuropa
Ocenite film - total votes 0